Essential cover if you work in public services
Membership starts from just 28p a week and gives you access to a whole range of benefits, from free legal and welfare advice to discounts on insurance and grants for workplace training.
We’re the UK’s largest public service union, with over 1.3 million members. Join today ONLINE or through your LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE and you’ll receive our support – with membership costing less than you might think. Before you get to work, get essential cover.
Being a UNISON member gives you a huge range of benefits, including:
- Unrivalled protection and representation at work
- Help with pay and conditions of service
- Health and safety guidance and support
- Confidential welfare services for you and your dependents in difficult times
- Excellent legal services including free help with work problems and legal support for members and their families
- Pensions advice
- A special hotline, UNISONdirect, for help and advice on workplace issues
- Online employment and workplace advice
- Education and training advice and courses, leading to vocational and professional qualifications
- Cash benefits for accidents and injuries at work
- A colour magazine sent to your home four times a year