Claim for tax relief

Please use the following form to claim tax relief on your UNISON health care subscriptions and fees you pay to your regulatory body.

Open form here:

Qualifying roles include:

  • Nursing
  • Ambulance
  • Voluntary
  • Senior Managers
  • Professional and Technical ‘A’ and ‘B’ sectors


This entry was posted in Welcome. Bookmark the permalink. Comments are closed, but you can leave a trackback: Trackback URL.