You could get £1000’s of Tax Relief

Did you know that following an agreement between UNISON and the In-land Revenue, you may be able to claim tax relief for cleaning your uni-form, nurses shoes and tights, UNISON Subs and NMC and Profes-sional Fees? To help find out if you can claim and how to do it, UNISON has prepared a claim form as part of this leaflet, so read on—and don’t lose out!

This entry was posted in Welcome. Bookmark the permalink. Comments are closed, but you can leave a trackback: Trackback URL.