Our NHS turns 65 on the 5th July this year, and UNISON will be celebrating in NHS workplaces across our region during the week running up to the big day. We’ll be highlighting how vital the NHS is to the communities it serves, celebrating its many achievements – and exposing the damage that coalition Government cuts are causing.
UNISON is campaigning hard to defend our NHS, and we have made considerable progress in protecting jobs and services.
As the health service turns 65, we want you to help us defend it too, and to help you campaign in your workplace or community we have a very special NHS 65th Birthday Pack which you can order free using the form below. Each pack contains everything you need to publicise our campaign and sign people up to support UNISON’s 6 Core NHS Principles.
Your birthday pack will contain:
- Campaign Posters for your workplace or community
- 5 NHS Birthday ‘Cards’, which contain a postcard you can use to sign colleagues and friends up to our campaign
- A petition to support UNISON’s 6 NHS Principles
- An NHS Campaign toolkit with ideas on how to promote the campaign in your community or workplace
- An NHS Birthday Badge
- An NHS Birthday Balloon (vital item)
- A pen