Olayinka is a 16 year old girl living in Rochdale who is at serious risk of Female Genital Mutilation if she and her family return to Nigeria. The campaign for her to be granted asylum is holding a fundraiser in Rochdale on Sunday 18th August.
- Join UNISON Online Today
- Update your details online
- intouch newsletter Spring 2020: Coronavirus guidance and support April 21, 2020
- March Blog April 16, 2020
- Updated guidance on COVID-19 infection prevention and control (and PPE) April 3, 2020
- When to use a surgical face mask or FFP3 respirator March 24, 2020
- Unison Guidance on Coronavirus March 5, 2020