Olayinka is a 16 year old girl living in Rochdale who is at serious risk of Female Genital Mutilation if she and her family return to Nigeria. The campaign for her to be granted asylum is holding a fundraiser in Rochdale on Sunday 18th August.
- Join UNISON Online Today
- Update your details online
- Protest Tories in Manchester End Of September September 17, 2019
- Peterloo March 18 August, Hornby Street, off Bury New Road, Manchester 11.30 am August 13, 2019
- Claim for tax relief June 4, 2019
- AGM Dates 2019 March 7, 2019
- Introduction to the NHS pension scheme January 24, 2019