Olayinka is a 16 year old girl living in Rochdale who is at serious risk of Female Genital Mutilation if she and her family return to Nigeria. The campaign for her to be granted asylum is holding a fundraiser in Rochdale on Sunday 18th August.
- Join UNISON Online Today
- Update your details online
- Save the date – NWRWC seminar is on Saturday 30th July 2022 May 25, 2022
- We demand better: March and Rally, 18 June May 25, 2022
- UN ANTI RACISM DAY – SATURDAY 19TH MARCH 2022, LONDON March 24, 2022
- Young workers political school March 14, 2022
- Statement from UNISON and Pennine care – Band 2 HCA campaign March 4, 2022