Olayinka is a 16 year old girl living in Rochdale who is at serious risk of Female Genital Mutilation if she and her family return to Nigeria. The campaign for her to be granted asylum is holding a fundraiser in Rochdale on Sunday 18th August.
- Join UNISON Online Today
- Update your details online
- Claim for tax relief June 4, 2019
- AGM Dates 2019 March 7, 2019
- Introduction to the NHS pension scheme January 24, 2019
- News and events from the North West Women’s Committee September 5, 2018
- African Migrant Workers Seminar 2018 August 30, 2018